One-on-one coaching online for four types of business writing:
- Basic Business Writing
- Persuasive Business Writing
- Newsletter Writing
- Business Development Writing
BASIC BUSINESS WRITING
Day-to-day documents at work such as emails, letters, presentations, and stand-alone documents with
the primary writing goal “to inform.”
PERSUASIVE BUSINESS WRITING
Advertising, proposals, sales materials, or
any writing attempting to influence reader attitudes or behavior.
COMPANY NEWSLETTER WRITING
Writing for company newsletters that informs, inspires,
and educates employees.
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WRITING
Writing that clearly defines a business opportunity and makes it seem doable and promising
to the intended audience.
40+ years’ experience doing business, advertising, and research writing in NYC:
- CEO/Owner of DWSI Marketing Communications Group: clients included Citicorp, General Foods, ConAgra, Bristol-Myers, GlobalSpec, Bayada Nurses, Sixpence Inns (acquired by Motel 6), A.T. & T., R.H. Donnelley, and more
- Vice President, Account Management, Young & Rubicam, NY: directed advertising for Excedrin P.M. launch, G.F.I.C. launch, Jell-O Gelatin turn-aroun, and led GF new product development.
- Co-Owner/Founder of Computer Interviewing Corp. of America: introduced computer-conducted consumer research to Bristol-Myers, General Foods, and others.
- Project Manager, Benton & Bowles Consumer Research, New York: managed General Foods Maxwell House Coffee, MONY, AMC. and more.
10+ years experience teaching business and technical writing at Rutgers:
- Asked to establish and manage Rutgers Writing Program extension program using experienced writers to teach many non-credit courses in business, technical, and creative writing.
- Simultaneously taught business and technical writing credit courses for 12 years.