DAN’S COACHING COURSES
40+ years’ experience practicing marketing, advertising, and research in New York:
- President/Owner of DWSI Marketing Communications Group working for Citicorp, General Foods, ConAgra, Bristol-Myers, GlobalSpec, Bayada Nurses, Sixpence Inns (acquired by Motel 6), A.T.& T., R.H. Donnelley, and many more
- Co-Owner/Founder of Computer Interviewing Corp. designing major computer research projects for Bristol-Myers, General Foods, and more.
- Vice President, Account Management, Young & Rubicam, NY, working on major accounts, Excedrin P.M., G.F.I.C., General Foods New Products, Jell-O Gelatin, Oil Of Olay, Log Cabin Syrup, and many more
- Project Manager, Benton & Bowles Consumer Research, New York, working on major consumer research projects for General Foods, MONY, and more.
10+ years’ experience teaching business and technical writing at Rutgers:
- Founder/Director of the Writing Program extension program designing and conducting non-credit courses for 20+ fields of professional writing
- Personally taught many credit courses about business & technical writing.
- Holds M.S. Degree Communications University of Illinois
Dan Spink's Courses
BUSINESS WRITING COACHING
Clear, Appropriate, and Correct Writing At Work
Emails, Letters, Presentations, Resumes, Website Content And More
ADVERTISING & SALES MATERIALS WRITING COACHING
To Develop New Business Directions, Benefit Promises And Support,
Writing Strategy, Research Methods, And More
NEWSLETTER WRITING COACHING
Writing For Newsletters To Inform, Inspire, And Educate
Print Or Electronic Media And More
PROPOSAL WRITING COACHING
Writing To Make A Sale
Ads, Proposals, Sales Materials, And More