One-on-one coaching online for four types of business writing:
- Basic Business Writing
- Persuasive Business Writing
- Newsletter Writing
- Business Development Writing
PERSUASIVE BUSINESS WRITING COACHING
Advertising, Proposals, Sales Materials, and more
NEWSLETTER WRITING COACHING
Writing For Newsletters To Inform, Inspire, And Educate
Print Or Electronic Media
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT WRITING COACHING
Writing that Defines A Business Opportunity And Appropriate Action
For All Intended Audiences
40+ years’ experience doing business, advertising, and research writing in NYC:
- CEO/Owner of DWSI Marketing Communications Group: clients included Citicorp, General Foods, ConAgra, Bristol-Myers, GlobalSpec, Bayada Nurses, Sixpence Inns (acquired by Motel 6), A.T. & T., R.H. Donnelley, and more
- Vice President, Account Management, Young & Rubicam, NY: directed advertising for Excedrin P.M. launch, G.F.I.C. launch, Jell-O Gelatin turn-aroun, and led GF new product development.
- Co-Owner/Founder of Computer Interviewing Corp. of America: introduced computer-conducted consumer research to Bristol-Myers, General Foods, and others.
- Project Manager, Benton & Bowles Consumer Research, New York: managed General Foods Maxwell House Coffee, MONY, AMC. and more.
10+ years experience teaching business and technical writing at Rutgers:
- Asked to establish and manage Rutgers Writing Program extension program using experienced writers to teach many non-credit courses in business, technical, and creative writing.
- Simultaneously taught business and technical writing credit courses for 12 years.